Monday, October 26, 2009

Twilight Commentary: Erin and Whitney Style

So my roommate Erin and I watched Twilight a while back.
And by "watched" I mean we had it playing and were only 3/4 paying attention.
Well, we decided that we needed to make our own commentary to the movie, so as we watched I wrote down little snippets of what we said.
Most of them were inappropriate.

Here are the best lines:

She just had an orgasm right there.


Angela: Seriously, don't waist your time..
Us: I'd waste my time...


He's totally gonna barf.


Well, looky there!


And Bella....Bella likes twizzlers.
(if you don't know where this is from, watch this.)


Edward: I'm on a very strict diet.
Us: It's probably marijuana.


B!tch, you better say it!


And I won't post our most inappropriate/controversial/scandalous one.
Erin went a little crazy.
After this part we got bored and kinda stopped.



Because I like you:


Note: We don't think Ed does marijuana...

I got all these lovely pictures from edwardandbella.net.
Check 'em out.

No comments: