Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oh, I just built a fort on Friday. What did you do?

Erin and I were home by ourselves on Friday night.
So, instead of going out on the Friday of Homecoming week like every other college student on campus, we stayed home and built a fort.
It was the best decision we have ever made.

Check it:
(Ignore our awesomely plaid furniture. We're poor college students who will take what we get.)

Erin is excited about upcoming fun in the fort:

And now for a trip inside:

We watched Dirty Dancing.
Obviously a great movie.
P. Swayze had some awesome dance skills.



Fort essentials:
Harry Potter coloring book and coloring supplies (crayons and colored pencils)
Food (waffle fries)
Computer (optional)

Notes:
Yes, we slept in the fort on Friday night.
Yes, we are 21 and 22 years old.

We got up on Saturday morning and decided to not go to the Homecoming parade.
We thought it was a better idea to sleep in warmth than go and freeze our rumps off watching cars drive by.




PS: Y'all, it is freezing here.
I'm pretty sure it is going to snow soon.
Cause, you know, I have awesome skills and can tell when it is going to snow, and I'm tellin ya that it is.
It is freakin October, and I'm not ready for snow.
I would really like to not have to break out the snow boots yet.
Poop.

No comments: