Friday, October 30, 2009

Fooooootball

It's that time of the week again.
The time where I predict who will win the football games this weekend.
Now, last time I did this, I did amazing.
I only predicted two wrong.
The Chiefs lost (surprise surprise) and Washington lost (I don't really know if that is a surprise or not..)
So I'm thinkin my method is awesome.

Here we go.
My predictions of who is going to win based on which quarterback I like better.

Denver (Kyle Orton) vs. Baltimore (Joe Flacco): Denver (cause he has a beard....)
New York Giants (Eli Manning) vs. Philadelphia (Kevin Kolb): New York Giants
Houston (Matt Schaub) vs. Buffalo (Trent Edwards): Buffalo
Cleveland (Derek Anderson) vs. Chicago (Jay Cutler): Cleveland
Seattle (Matt Hasselbeck) vs. Dallas (Tony Romo): Dallas
Miami (Chad Pennington) vs. New York Jets (Mark Sanchez): New York Jets
San Fransisco (Shaun Hill) vs. Indianapolis (Peyton Manning): Indianapolis
St Louis (Marc Bulger) vs. Detroit (Matthew Stafford): Detroit
Oakland (JaMarcus Russell) vs. San Diego (Philip Rivers): Oakland
Jacksonville (David Garrard) vs. Tennessee (Kerry Collins): Jacksonville
Minnesota (Brett Farve) vs. Green Bay (Aaron Rodgers): Green Bay
Carolina (Jake Delhomme) vs. Arizona (Kurt Warner): Arizona
Atlanta (Matt Ryan) vs. New Orleans (Drew Brees): New Orleans (I found a picture of him with Carlton Banks. That is why I pick him.)

Note: I look all of these guys up on Google images. I find that better than looking at those awesomely bad pictures of them on nfl.com.

Another note: Some of these were hard to chose. In both the good and bad.

No comments: