Thursday, October 8, 2009

Carry on!

Here lately I haven't really been watching all that much tv.
I'm just too busy with school and all to actually sit down and watch a show.
And what I usually do watch is just Home Improvement when I'm home for lunch.
Or Ellen when I'm getting ready.
However, I have designated Thursday night as TV Night.
Here is my Thursday night TV schedule:



7:00 pm: The Vampire Diaries
I've talked before on here about my new love for this show.
And Stefan Salvatore.



8:00 pm: The OfficeOh My Gosh!
Jim and Pam!
They're getting married!
I have never been more excited for two fictional characters to get together since Ron and Hermione.



9:00 pm: Project Runway
Tim Gunn: Please be my best friend.
And give me fashion tips.
But please don't knock my bad style/sweatpants.



PS- Go HERE for something fun I wrote.

No comments: