Thursday, October 15, 2009

Photog

So you know how I'm in a photography class this semester?
Well, I am.
And I love it.
We use 35 mm black and white film and get to develop and print our pictures ourselves.
We're just getting around to having our first project due, so I thought I would share some of my pictures with you.
Cool?
Cool.

For the semester, we had to pick a theme that we wanted to take pictures of for the whole semester.
I chose to go to thrift and antique stores and take pictures of what I find in there.
Here you go:That Spiderman one...yeah it's my favorite.
And my professor loves it too.
Spiderman is the greatest...

The last one isn't done yet.
I still have some work to do to it.

Now, I have to just pick 4 of these pictures to turn in.
I can't decide if I want to just pick the 4 that I have finished, or if I want to work some more on that last one and not turn in a different one..


Eventually, I'll get pictures of my fibers projects up here.
My first project for the semester was just an experimental piece, and it does not look good, so you don't get to see it.
This next project that I'm working on is lookin pretty good, so I'll take pictures of it when it is finished.

No comments: