Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The weather.

I'm tired of winter.
I'm tired of having to wear my boots everyday.
Last week, I didn't wear my boots two days because I was tired of wearing them.
Then I fell both of those two days, so now I'm back to wearing the boots.

I'm tired of wearing jeans.
Sometimes I think that pants are overrated.
I want to wear dresses and skirts and tights.
And not be confined in these jeans.

I lost my black leggings.
I think I left them back home.
I want them back so I can wear them, if the weather ever cooperates.

I was going to wear a dress today.
With a pair of tights.
But then I woke up to it thundering and raining/freezing rain outside.
So I had to go back to wearing jeans and boots.

I miss the sun.
I haven't seen it for a long time.
Please come out soon.


(Wow. Sorry for such a depressing post. I realize there are more pressing problems in the world than the fact that it was freezing rain in Missouri. Like the situation in Haiti. And the fact that they had yet another earthquake this morning.)

No comments: