Sunday, January 3, 2010

New year goals.

In my last post, I talked about things that happened this past year.
And I said I was going to talk about what I want to do this new year, but kinda didn't really get to it.
Whoops.
So that's what I'm doing now.


1) Start eating healthier.
I eat out way too much.
I love my McDonald's food.
But, I am going to slow down with that.
I've decided to only get fast food on Sundays after church.

2) Lessen the soda intake.
Dr Pepper and I are also friends.
And I drink a lot of it when I am at school.
So instead of drinking soda, I'm switching to water.

3) Visit the rec a little bit.
In the four years that I have attended this university, I can count on one hand the number of times I have been to the Rec Center.
And at least one of those times was when they gave the tour freshman year.
I mean, I'm paying for it, might as well use it.

4) Do better spiritually.
I go to church every week.
It is how I like to start the week off.
However, I feel I do very little during the week to keep up with that.
And I want to do better.
I want to set aside time during the day everyday to read the Bible and pray.
I can't tell you how many times I have heard people say to me,
"Oh, you're Catholic. That means you don't have to read the Bible."
I'm tired of hearing it, so I'm gonna change it.

So those are my goals for the year.
I'll keep you updated.

No comments: