Friday, November 13, 2009

Whoooooooooot.

Happy New Moon Week.
Get excited.
Bought my tickets last week.
We are watching on Friday at 9:30 in the pm.
Woot woot.

I went to Brookfield theatre website to see what time they were playing the movie.
The "poster" they had online wasn't even the real movie poster.
It was a fan made poster.
Classy. And professional.
But we're not going there.
Cause they didn't even have the movie times up.

I like how Ellen has a countdown to Rob on her show.
When I was watching last week, I kept seeing "__ days til Robert Pattinson!"
I got excited every time I saw it.
AND Kellen Lutz in on on Wednesday.
And D Fanning on today.
It's a Twilight week on Ellen.
Woot woot again.

Funny Story:
I bought the Vanity Fair magazine yesterday.
You know, the one with all the Rob hotness in it.
Yeah, well I was going to just go to WalMarks so I could use the self-checkout that is so handy when you don't want to be judged on what you are buying.
Well, WalMarks didn't have them out yet.
And I had seen that the bookstore here in town did have them out.
So I just decided to get it there.
Well, Erin wanted me to pick her up a copy too.
Cause, you know, we all need our own little bit of Rob hotness.
So not only was I buying one magazine, I was buying TWO magazines.
I chose what line I went through by which cashier looked like they would judge me less.
And I didn't make any eye contact.
Totally worth it though.
Cause that article and pictures were fantastic.

Well, I need to get some studying in before Ellen comes on.
Peace.

No comments: