Friday, November 13, 2009

We must be over the rainbow!

Ever since I was a young young lady, The Wizard of Oz has been my favorite movie.
Seriously, I can't tell you the number of times I have dressed up as Dorothy for Halloween.
Well, it is on TV tonight.
And tomorrow night. And Sunday night.
This is why I like the holidays.
Cause apparently it is a holiday movie....

Anyways, both of my parents called/texted me to make sure I was watching.
First, Momma called, telling me it was on.
Then, Dad texted, asking if I was watching.
It made me happy.
They even had a couple of trivia questions during the movie, and I got both of them right.
Goodness, I'm a nerd.

It really is my favorite movie.
It's just so colorful and fun.
And it is fantasy, and we know how much I love fantasy.
Momma once told me that the reason I loved fantasy so much was because
I "like to be in my own little world".
She's pretty much right.

No comments: