Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What I do to my friends.

My friend got me into Twilight.
Well, kinda.
When I found out Robert Pattinson, aka Cedric Diggory, was going to be in the movie, I decided it would be a good idea to see it. And read it, I guess.
And she let me borrow her books.
And we go see the movies together and talk about it a lot.
Anyways, I always give her a hard time about how I like Jacob and she doesn't.
So I sent her a little package in the mail the other day.

It all started with this card I found in WalMarks.
That I knew I had to get for her.

(On the inside it says something along the lines of "Treat. Definitely Treat.")


Then, I decided to make a shirt for her.
She is entirely Team Edward.


And finally, I decided to write her a little poem.
It took me all of about 10 minutes to write this while I was in the shower.


I hope she wears that shirt tomorrow.
Whoop whoop.

No comments: