Friday, November 6, 2009

The Vampire Diaries

You're about to get two posts from me is a very short amount of time, I'm aware.
However, I just finished watching The Vampire Diaries, and HAD to share with someone.
My roommate is now into the show, but she missed the episode tonight, so I have to wait until she watches it online this weekend to discuss with her.
And I can't wait that long.
This post is going to contain so many spoilers, so read at your own risk.

I have so many questions!!!!

What the hale Damon?
Don't go killing Stefan's bff.
I may or may not have cursed out loud when that happened.
And called Damon names.
And I was starting to really like Damon!!

Stefan!!
What the hale?!
Going and killing your brother?!
Is he really dead?
He can't be dead.
Can he??
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Bonnie.
What the craps was that all about??
Did she really just wake up in the cemetery?
And what is the deal with this necklace thinger that Damon is so determined to get back?
And why does it keep shocking people?

I fell even harder for Stefan in the beginning of that episode y'all.
First, he flashed his abs.
That's really all it took.
He was looking ultra smexy tonight.
At least I found him ultra smexy tonight.
And he was playing pool and smiling
and then Damon ruined it all.

Alright, that's all.
I got to go to bed now.
I'm still all wound up on this.
You wanna talk about it, leave a comment.
We can be friends who talk about The Vampire Diaries.
And my love for Paul Wesley.

No comments: