Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Celebrity Crushes.

We all love a good looking celebrity.
At least I do.

You know, a little Zefron...


A little P. Wesley....


Mixed in with some Rupert G.
(I'm a fan of the red hair. And the fact that he's wearing a Harry shirt here.)


And, of course, some added RPatz
Can I just say that I love the scruff here. And his sweater. I love a man in a nice sweater. And the fact that he's probably picking something out of his teeth.


Now, these are my celebrity crushes.
Would you like me to reveal my momma's number 1?




That's right.
Donny Osmond.
She's liked him since she was a youngen.
And we are currently sitting here waiting for the results of Dancing with the Stars, which Donny is competing in and is in the finals.
If he wins, this house is going crazy.
And by "this house", I mean Momma.

I'm just gonna sit here and stare at some Paul Wesley abs for a while.

No comments: