Friday, May 22, 2009

Who is excited?

(Yummy sandwich..)
*
**
****
**
**
This girl


For several reasons.

One. I don't have to work tomorrow or Monday. woot woot!

Two. I get to see Erin tomorrow when I go to K-ville to move schtuff.

Three. Since I don't have to work on Monday, I plan on spending the day reading. I have decided to accomplish my "read a book in a day" task. Twilight, we are about to become friends again. (Well...our friendship will grow. If that is possible..)

Four. Sunday is the MTV Movie awards. Now, I don't usually watch them. However, I will be tuning in this year. For two things. The HP trio and the Twilight trio (I'm gonna start callin them that now..) are going to be there to present clips from HP6 and New Moon. I am sooooooo frickin excited.


Edit:
I was wrong.
The Movie Awards are next Sunday.
Poopers.

No comments: