Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sweet niblets.

Remember the other day when I had that really random post??
Yeah, I thought that was fun, so I'm gonna do it again.

It is summer!!
Woot Woot.

I got burnt at my sister's track meet the other day.
My face is all sorts of red.
As are my hands.
What makes it really good is that I was wearing my super cool aviator sunglasses.
I kept asking people if my face was red.
Their response every time was no.
I get home....my face is red.
LIARS!!
Oh well...I gots the aloe vera stored up in the fridge.

I want a cake by Duff Goldman.
You know, the Ace of Cakes guy.
Them cakes are at least $1000 though.
Good grief.

We went to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.
It was only alright.
Matty was not shirtless near enough.

They showed the HP trailer before the movie.
I don't think I breathed the entire time.
I'm so freaking excited.
After the trailer, I heard this behind me:

Woman1: I don't like fantasy. It just isn't my genre.
Woman2: How can we be friends?


I have often thought that regarding my own friends.....



My mom and sister watch Brothers and Sisters every week.
My sister is currently cracking up laughing at this line:
This place is nuttier than a fruit cake.

and I just chuckled at this line:
So much for being Switzerland.

cause it reminded me of Twilight.



I started works at my new summer job today.
It went alright.
I just marked fabric and cut out things today.
It was a lot different than my last summer job.
The job I've had the last couple summer, I've had to work with men.
Now I work with women.
The men are more fun I think.


You know that creeper guy that has been roaming around town?
We have named him Ted.
Cause it sounds like Ed.


My wireless internets have not been working here at home.
So I have to plug in to Mom's internet.
Pain in the buttocks.


When I was packing to come home Friday, I packed a box that I named the
"box o'awesomeness."
Cause it really was.
The only things I could fit in there were Harry and Twilight schtuffs.
The contents were:
6 Harrys (the 7th couldn't fit)+ 3 Twilights (I don't have Breaking Dawn)+ 5 HP movies+ 1 Twilight movie+ 1 Driving Lessons movie (for extra good measure)


I gots to go.
Ma sister needs the internets.
I need to think of a catchy title for this here randomness series.
Any good thoughts???

No comments: