Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mus-zak

I love me some music.
Any music.
I have the most random taste ever.
I'm pretty sure today I went from Van Morrison, to Harry and the Potters, to Paramore.
I like some variety.

Anywhoosits, at work I can listen to my iPod.
I have been asked twice now by two different people what I am listening to.
And I am perfectly ok with letting people know.

The first time this girl asked me what I was listening to, it happened to be Paramore.
She had never heard of them.
One of my friends asked me if I "educated her".
Which I did.

So today, another girl asked what I was listening to.
This time it was Fall Out Boy.
When I told her this, she gave me a weird look.
What is wrong with Fall Out Boy??
Pete Wentz? Hello????

I'm not really sure where I was going with this.
I am not at all ashamed of my random music selection.
Sometimes, I happen to rock out to some Backstreet Boys at work.
I'm just waiting for the day when I am listening to them and someone asks me what I'm listening to.


No comments: