Monday, June 1, 2009

Funny Story

So Momma and I have been on a "getting healthy" kick. Twice a week we have been going to this workout center and doing one of the classes. And I'm gonna suggest we go for a walk the other days. I've been trying to eat healthier and drink way less soda, which I have been pretty good at surprisingly.

Anyways, today we were working out and we were doing exercises on those big exercise balls. While we were going through it all, the only thing I could think of was that time on The Office when Dwight gets one of those big balls (that's what she said) and brings it to work and Jim pops it. The other ladies were even talking about how it would be better for your back and all if you got rid of your work desk chair and used an exercise ball instead.


Good times...

No comments: