Monday, June 8, 2009

Letters: Celebrity Edition

Dear Jude Law,

Hi. You are a hottie-cakes.

The End.

Sincerely,
Whitney

_______________________


Dear Robert Pattinson,

Hi. You are also a hottie-cakes. But that is for a different time. Right now, I wanna fill you in on a funny little story.

The other day, I was dropping my sister off for her Chicago trip. We were sitting in my car waiting for more people to show up and your song Never Think happened to start playing, cause, you know, I just happened to be listening to that cd. Anyways, I started "singing" along. My sister commented on how other people could probably hear me cause the windows were rolled down. I told her I didn't really care and asked her if we (you and I) should do a duet.

Then that got me thinking. We should do a duet of your songs. I mean, I don't really know all the words, but I think that is the least of our worries. I'll just hum and mumble along like I usually do. Get back to me on this.

Sincerely,
Whitney


_______________________


Dear Andy Samburg,

Hi. We need to be best friends. Fer reals. One of my friends actually agreed that you and I should be best friends.

Sincerely,
Whitney

_______________________


Dear Taylor Lautner,

Hi. When I saw that little trailer for New Moon, I had to remind myself that you are only like 17. And I am not. Because, daaaaaaaaang!! You've been doing some killer workouts haven't you?! Way to be, man.

Sincerely,
Whitney


_______________________


Dear Kristin Stewart,

Hi. Way to drop your award there at those MTV Movie Awards, Butterfingers. That was pretty much the greatest thing ever. I think I like you even more now.

Sincerely,
Whitney

Also, you win my award for best shoes at the MTV Movie Awards. What da hale did Ashley Tisdale have on her feet?? You should prolly give her some advice. (I know some people don't agree with me on this....but I don't care.)


_______________________


Dear Rupert Grint,

Hi. I just didn't want you to think I have forgotten about you. Cause I definitely haven't.

Sweet niblets I am excited to see Half Blood Prince.

Sincerely,
Whitney

No comments: