Monday, June 22, 2009

Letter

Dear Taylor Lautner,

Hi. Wow, my second letter to you. You should feel special.

Anyways, my sister has a crush on you. The other day, we were walking through the clothing department in Wal-Marks. She found Twilight t-shirts and was pointing at a "Team Jacob" shirt when this conversation went down:

Abby: Look, Whit. Twilight shirts. *points to Team Jacob shirt*
Me: Are you turning Team Jacob on me now?
Abby: Well, he is hotter.

So, there you go. My sister thinks you are hotter than Robert Pattinson.

I mean, you and her are about the same age. She is a little older than you, but only by, like, a year. I would totally be alright with you all getting together.

Sincerely,
Whitney

PS- We may need to educate her on your character. When I tested her and asked what Jacob's last name was, she responded with "Jacob Werewolf-man Hot-pants". (I told her that was, in fact, Jacob's full name..)

And, yes. She has seen the movie. A couple times.

No comments: