Saturday, April 4, 2009

movie review!

I watched Twilight again today. For the 7645538th time (that's a rough estimate). Anyhoo(ters), I realized 2 things: a) I haven't done a movie review for a while, and b) I haven't reviewed Twilight yet! (gasp!) So here we go.

Twilight: Thumbs up!

I really like this movie. A lot. While it does differ from the book slightly, I still like it. I mean, pretty much any movie that is based on a book is gonna be slightly different, and I'm ok with that. I do kinda wish they would have included more interaction with the Cullen family, but oh well.

Some things:


*
**
****
******
**
**
This guy. Robert Pattinson. Yeah, he's amazing. I'm pretty sure we should be friends.




*
**
****
******
**
**
This scene. Greatest thing ever. Rob knows how to rock those Ray Bans. Like it is nobody's business.


*
***
*****
******
**
**
I want her hair. For reals.

A few more things I noticed/realized during this viewing:
1) The baseball scene is one of my favorites. It made me fall in love with Emmett Cullen even more, and kinda discover my love for Jasper Hale (who is always in pain). And it made me want to play baseball. And anything that can do that is impressive. Cause let's face it:
Me+baseball (or any sport really)=not a good relationship.

2) How the crap was Billy Black driving that truck?! You know, when he was going to the Swan residence and he and Ed had that little death stare going on. I don't understand.

3) Speaking of death stares, that one at the end between Jake and Ed....awesome. I got really excited for New Moon and Eclipse when I saw that.

So anyways...go watch Twilight. I'll watch it with you if you want.



(I have a couple more movie reviews coming soon. I promise. But right now, I'm kinda busy....sad news. But just be patient. :) )

No comments: