Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Don't be jealous of my coolness.

Sometimes I use words/phrases/other cool stuff I learned from Harry Potter in my everyday life conversations. Examples:

History of Magic: This is what I call my Medieval Art class. This is the story about why I started calling it this: I was sitting in class one day, not at all paying attention, and this thought went through my head, "I feel like Ron Weasley in History of Magic". A couple days later, I woke up and was reeeeeeealy tired. Then this thought went through my head: "Maybe I can sleep in History of Magic today. ....Wait....I'm not in History of Magic." So there you go. And sometimes when I'm talking to people about this class, I have to remember not to call it History of Magic.

Snogging: I just think this is a fun word. Those British folks and their cool words.

Bloody Hell: I'm taking a hint from Ronald Bilius Weasley and am using this.

Merlin's Beard: This too.

Fellytone: And this.

I'll add more to this list as they come to me.

No comments: