Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Hunger Games

For Christmas, I gave my momma a list of 3 things.
Converse high tops, a DVD player, and the book The Hunger Games.
She was awesome and got me all three things, and then some.

So on Christmas night, I started reading my new book.
I just read a chapter before bed cause it was Christmas and I was tired.
The next day, I read a couple more chapters.
Sunday, I read half the book.
And then I finished it yesterday.
Um, I loved it.
I don't think I've been this into reading a book since I read Twilight.
Well, technically Breaking Dawn, but you get the point.

So, I was going to wait to get the second book, Catching Fire, until we went shopping on Thursday, but I couldn't wait that long.
I went to Btown and got it today.
Only to find out from my momma that she already bought it for me for Valentine's Day.
Whoops.
She said she thought she was going to be on top of things and ahead of herself. Guess she didn't figure that I would read this one so quickly.

Anyways, Peeta Mellark is quickly making his way to my list of fictional boyfriends.
He'd be joining some pretty awesome people.
Ron and Ed and Jim Halpert and all.
Seems like a good party to me.

No comments: