Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sometimes I.....

1. Sometimes I wear purple tights.

Momma's gonna think I'm crazy.



2. Sometimes I think I should always wear a sign that says "I'm an art major."


Yesterday, I was out taking pictures. For my project I have been going to thrift stores. But after I did all that, I had some film left over. So I drove around town taking pictures of things I found. People kept looking at me. I did not care.



3. Sometimes I wear dresses in the middle of December because I don't want to put on real pants.


Pants are overrated. And leggings are more comfortable.
That's why I wore a dress today.


4. Sometimes I laugh at little Whitney and Abby.

Do you see how cute we were?!
Apparently I've liked plaid since the beginning of my years.



5. Sometimes I take fun pictures for Photography class.


I'll make a long post of some of them this weekend sometime.
I also just wanted to say, I don't like being in the dark room by myself late at night.
I'll be the first to admit to you that I am scared of the dark. And I have quite the imagination. So being in the dark for long hours at nighttime is scary business. I scared myself more than anything.



6. Sometimes I make fun things for Taylor's family members.
I can't tell you what it is yet in case someone stumble upon this here blog I have.
But just know, it is fantastic.
After Christmas, I will reveal.

No comments: