Sunday, December 13, 2009

Letter

Dear Taylor Lautner,

Hi. I just finished watching you on Saturday Night Live. Yeah, I had to watch it a day later. Sorry, but I have other things to do on Saturday nights than watch tv. That's why I'm thankful for hulu.

Anyways, I just wanted to say you were brilliant. Really. I hadn't watched an episode of SNL all the way through for a really long time. Now I'm starting to wonder why. You brought the funny. And the karate/ninja moves. Those were sweet. Plus, you totally made fun of Twilight. And yourself. Which calls for total win.

So, you know, thanks for making me laugh. Thanks for making out with a picture of Edward Cullen. Thanks for making me realize how awesome SNL is now.

Peace,
Whitney

PS-- When are you going to start talking Rob into hosting the show?? I'm trusting you to get on that.

No comments: