Monday, December 7, 2009

Harry.


It is mine.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Schveet.

Hastings, the all around entertainment store in this here town, was not having a midnight party for the release of the DVD.
I was not a happy camper.
When Erin and I went to ask, we mentioned that they had a midnight opening for Twilight.
The worker girl thought it was only fair then for them to have one for Harry Potter.
Right?
Well, after asking two other people, we came to the conclusion that they were not.
Come on!
It's Harry Potter people!
You're in a college town!
Where most of those students are probably Harry Potter nerds!
Apparently, Twilight is more important to Hastings.
Losers.

But anyways, WalMarks had it, so we're all good.
Although the chick putting them out was a little crazy and slightly rude.
I was this close (really close) to just snatching one up out of the box and going with it.
Oh well, I've got it now.

Although I'm still a little upset that people aren't giving it as much attention as they did Twilight or will New Moon.
Maybe I'll talk about that more at a later time.....

No comments: