Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

I am cold. Freezing to be exact. When I get a text from Taylor at 7 in the morning when he is up for work saying that it is 2 degrees outside, I don't want to get out of bed. That actually happened yesterday. And I actually stayed in bed until I absolutely had to get up and walk to class. Brrrrrrrr it was cold.

We also have snow here. It snowed a lot a couple of days ago. I mean, if I didn't have to walk to class and all, I would love the snow. It is really pretty. I like to go and play and have snowball fights and build snowmen. But instead, I have to freeze as I walk to class. Maybe over Christmas break I can enjoy the snow more. Actually, I probably will go and play in it over break.

I want to go take pictures of all the decorations and snow and everything. This photography class has taught me how much I like to take pictures of things. I will have to use my little digital camera for this outing though, since my film camera I use for my class is only black and white. And I feel that color pictures will work better for showing the fancy lights and everything. I may do this soon.

Our little apartment is all dressed up for the holiday. We have the little tree in the living room and the lights up and bows. Last Christmas time, Mom gave me a little Charlie Brown tree. I put it up in my room so I can feel the holiday spirit in there too.

Well, hello Robert Pattinson in my magazine basket.

Is it weird that it was like 30 degrees today, and I found that kinda warm?? And found it not necessary to wear a coat or boots??

No comments: