Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yes, it is August and I've already been working on Halloween.

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.
I love to get all dressed up as something fun and walk around, doing fun things.
Now, my last three Halloween costumes have shown my lovely nerd side.
They have all been book characters.
See:

Freshman Year
Ok, so you can't see this one.
I couldn't find a good one that showcased my awesome costume in the entirety.
But I was Dorothy.
From the Wizard of Oz. (of course!)

Sophomore Year
Check it out, yo.
I pulled out the Hermione Granger awesomeness.
I even printed off and cut out a Gryffindor badge to put on my cloak.
That costume was sweet.

Junior Year (last year)
This costume was probably the most ghetto costume ever.
I made the dress out of this crazy slick fabric that I thought would look awesome, but just made making the dress more difficult.
Then, I thought my dad had a boot I could wear so it looks like I had a broken foot, but he didn't.
So, instead I took an old work boot he had, tore it all up and painted it to look like a boot.
The result was an awesome version of Bella Swan.
And nobody knew who I was. (Fools!)

So anyways, this year Halloween will be amazing.
I was kinda joking when I told my friends what I was going to be, but I'm actually going to do it.
And it is going to be my cheapest costume yet, because I have all the necessary pieces in my wardrobe already.
What will I be, you ask??
Well, here's a clue.
I am basing it off of this outfit:
Did you figure it out??
Yes?
Awesome. Don't you think it is made of win?
No?
Well, then I guess you're gonna have to just wait till Halloween when all is revealed.

I'm off to practice up on my facial expression for Halloween.
(Trust, I need to get that down pat for this costume to succeed.)

No comments: