Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Goodbye, summer...

Summer is almost over.
Classes start back up tomorrow.
At the beginning of the summer I made a list of things I wanted to do this summer.
I thought I'd look back on that now.

1) Learning to play guitar.
OK, so I actually just started this.
I can maybe play three notes.
STATUS: semi-accomplished.

2) Read a lot of books/read a book in a day.
This one was two-fold.
I didn't really read as much as I wanted this summer.
And I didn't do my book in a day, although I did try.
STATUS: unaccomplished.

3) Rework a lot of art projects.
Umm...we're not gonna talk about this.
STATUS: failed.

4) Go to Chicago.
Did it!
Best day of my life.
STATUS: Success!

5) Turn 22.
Well, I really didn't have a choice on this one...
STATUS: ...well...you know...

No comments: