Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Funny Story (from a while ago.)

I wrote this a long time ago. And am just now getting to posting it.
I'm such a slacker...


Anyways, for my birthday we went to go see a movie.
My sister and my cousin went to see Year One while my mom, one of my friends, and I went to see The Proposal.

First off: I love Ryan Reynolds.

And now for the actual funny story.
One of the trailers they showed before the movie was New Moon.
My friend and I got really excited.
Now, if you haven't seen it, you should.
Here, I'll make it easy for ya.
Click here.

Well, Mom isn't into the Twilight business.
I'm kinda really ok with that.
But we were sitting there.
Watching the trailer.
And the part where Jacob shows up all shirtless comes up.
And I hear this two seats down from me:
"Woah!"
Who did this come from??
My mother.

Mom, he's young enough to be your son.

No comments: