Thursday, July 9, 2009

A "Holy Balls!" Story

Let me set the scene for you a little bit.

Here I am at work, bored as ever, patiently waiting for the 9:15 bell to ring so I can go to break. The bell rings, I grab my purse, buy myself a coffee, and head to the lunch room. Like I do on every break, I dig my phone out of my purse to check if anybody had attempted to contact me.

At the same time, my uncle, aunt, cousin, and grandma are wondering around New York, doing fun things on their little vacation.

When I pull out my phone, I noticed I had a text message from my cousin that woke me up more than that little 30 cent cup of coffee. She writes:

"I just saw a guy that looks a heck of a lot like Edward Cullen"

Because I am slightly obsessed and a little bit of a stalker, apparently, I started freaking out a little. Because I know the answer to the following question.

Do you know who is in New York right now that looks "a heck of a lot like Edward Cullen"???

That's right. Ed Cullen himself. He is currently there filming a new movie.

I told her to be looking out for him some more. She freaked out a little when I told her that she probably did see him. When she gets back I'm gonna have a couple questions for her.

Did he have the ray bans on?
Was he looking grungy as ever?
Did you whip out some mad camera skills and take a creep-tastic picture that would make the paparazzi jealous?

Now, I know my little freak out kinda goes against my "What I would do if I saw Rob Pattinson" post, but I don't care.

No comments: