Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Dose of Random

I haven't done one of these for a while.
Should be fun.

So I had a whole week off a while ago.
And I did watch all the Harry Potter movies.
Except I'm pretty sure I fell asleep in the middle of all of them.
My sister and I wouldn't start them until about midnight.
And this old lady **points to self** can't stay up that late apparently.
So I would end up watching the last half of the movie the next day.

The fourth was fun.
Mom and I went wine tasting after the parade.
And Mom bought some wine.
Then we walked uptown for a while.
And I bought some homemade bread from the Amish.
So we went home that day with wine and homemade bread.
I told Mom that all we needed was some cheese.

I found out on my birthday that Rupert Grint had the swine.
I get a voice message from Erin that goes:
"Hey. Happy birthday. Also, Rupert Grint has swine flu."
Alright, maybe not exactly like that.
But along those lines.
Turns out, he's fine.
Good deal.

You know who was in St Louis last week?
Paramore.
You know who wasn't in St Louis last week?
Me.
:(

I booked the Chicago trip!!
I am super duper excited!
And, I just reserved my Half Blood Prince tickets!
This month is the greatest!!

My sister got me Breaking Dawn for my birthday.
I have been reading some of it before I go to bed.
And, I got her the music from Twilight so she could learn how to play Bella's Lullaby.
I was only slightly embarrassed when I had to ask, like, 5 people in Barnes and Noble where I could find it.
She has learned how to play part of it though.

I bought me some fabric so I could make curtains for my bedroom.
I'm pretty sure I could stay in JoAnn's Fabric Store all day.
I only had a limited time though.

I'm out.
Peace.

No comments: