Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Super Bowl.

Tonight is the Super Bowl.
Are you excited?
Not gonna lie, my main reason for watching is to see the commercial for the Harry Potter theme park that will be shown.
I think it can be currently found online, but I'm saving myself for the moment when it comes on the tv.
Soooo excited.

Anyways, apparently there is also a football game that happens as well.
And a couple of times on here a long while back, I tried to guess the winners of the football games by seeing which quarterback I liked better.
One time I did super awesome, and another time I sucked it up.
That took forevers to do cause I had to google image all of the players, so I gave up.
But now there are only 2 teams, so I'm bringing it back.
My pick for the winner of the Super Bowl between the Colts and the Saint is........



The Saints.


Here is why.
The Colts' quarterback is Payton Manning.
I actually knew that before.
I'm not that big of a Manning fan (sorry Gooch.....) so he wasn't really up for my choice from the beginning.
Then I looked up the Saints' quarterback.
His name is Drew Brees.
After a Google image search, I found a picture of him with the actor that plays Carlton Banks.
And that helped me make my decision.
Carlton Banks=total win.

So, Mr Brees and the New Orleans Saints, I will be semi-cheering for you tonight.
Taylor would be proud that I'm not cheering for the Colts.

No comments: