Monday, January 31, 2011

What I did tonight.

I had today off from work, and since the weather is supposed to get crappy these next couple of days, I decided to stay in. And I had been eying my soft pastels that were laying in my large box of art supplies for a while, so I decided to break them out for a little drawing session.

I haven't actually sat and drawn anything for a while, so I decided to lay out the quilt my grandma made me on the floor, turn on some music, and have at it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Luna looked at me like I was a crazy person. And then she got in the way a lot when she demanded attention by laying on my hands. Kinda like she is trying to do right now.

Anyways, simple pictures. I like using pastels because you can get all messy when blending the colors. And I like getting messy when making art. And I like the blending of the colors pastels create.




The gnome's name is Peter.

No comments: