Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One of those posts where I talk about rando things.

I haven't blogged anything since the start of the new year. I've been keeping up with my Photo a Day project, but haven't posted anything here lately. Well, I've been busy. At least kinda busy.

You see, I've gotten into a new show. A Disney Channel show. I know, I know. Disney Channel, right?? Seriously. I started watching Sonny with a Chance one night and now I'm watching from the beginning. Mainly because of this guy:

Photobucket

Sterling Knight, please be Peeta Mellark. For reals.

Speaking of Peeta Mellark, when are they going to get cracking and start filming The Hunger Games?? Or at least casting people?? I'll start you guys off. Cast Sterling Knight as Peeta. Alright, one down.


For Christmas, my sister got me some posters and pictures to hang up in my apartment. I already hung up the 2 posters she got me. But I wanted to frame the 2 matted pictures. So, I went to my frame store, aka the thrift store, and picked up a couple cheap frames and painted them all up. Well, I painted them black anyways. Voila!

Photobucket

Now I just have to finish the other 8 projects on my project list.

Yes, 8.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Harmony.
You know how I feel about Sterling Knight. He's so cool.
Gin-n-Coke