Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Letter.

Dear Rupert Grint,

Hi. Remember how I have a large crush on you?? Well, I do. You and that red hair you have. On this blog here, it may seem that my love of Rob overshadows my love for you, but trust. You're right up there with him.

So, I save a lot of magazines. I'm kind of a hoarder. I fully expect to go on that show sometime in the future. Anyways, the magazines I keep are usually ones with either Harry Potter or Twilight as their main focus. Obviously those are the only ones that matter. Well, the other day I decided to take another look at the Entertainment Weekly that features the lovely HP trio on the cover. As I was re-reading the article, I realized that you and I need to be friends. Seriously.

First off, you own an ice cream truck. Do you know how awesome this is?? It is beyond awesome. It is awesomesauce, if you will. You have a truck with a built-in cooler. Please tell me you keep that thing stocked up and have parties where you play music from it.

Second, you play the didgeridoo. I'll be honest, I had to google image this to make sure of what it was. How the crap do you learn how to play this sort of instrument? It is this sort of randomness that I love and appreciate. You should play your didgeridoo, I'll whip out my saxophone, and we can make sweet music. (That would probably be a weird combination, but remember how we are being random??)

And last, but not least, apparently you own a hover craft. I guess being Ron Weasley pays off. I feel like a hover craft is always something that rich people buy just because. And it seems like you did just that. Annnnnd I love you for it.

So, get back to me. I think we could get along grandly. We can throw concerts and parties from that ice cream truck of yours and take rides in the hover craft.

Love,
Whitney

PS-- (DH spoilers for all of you reading...) I have high hopes and expectations for you in Deathly Hallows. I want you to make me cry when you (read: Ron) leave. Or angry. I haven't decided yet. I think I want you to make me cry, and then make me angry. Either way, just be awesome.

1 comment:

samalia said...

sooo no joke- I, also, can play the didgeridoo and for two weeks sophomore year of college was part owner in of ice cream truck.
And RG's always been my fav of the Potter trio (though I do love me some Malfoy)