Monday, April 19, 2010

20 things that made me smile this past week.

1. Walking out of the art building and instantly smelling flowers.
2. Sleeping with my windows open and feeling the breeze coming through them.
3. Visits from Erin!
4. When Erin helps me on my projects when she comes and visits.
5. The fact that my momma is an editor and can proofread my papers for me.
6. Texting Taylor and telling him that he needs to cheer me up and without asking why he automatically goes into a weird/funny/gross story about his co-worker talking about how they are breeding their horses.
7. Disney music.
8. Tim Gunn.
9. Playing Quidditch.
10. Getting bruises on my legs from playing Quidditch
11. Seeing Bill Nye.
12. This hotsauce picture of Edward Cullen:
(Ignore the other two people in this picture. They don't matter.)
13. Jimmy Fallon
14. My mom giving me $20 and telling Erin to "take me out" since she knew I have been stressed with my show.
15. The Cardinals playing 20 innings.
16. Finding out the Eclipse trailer will be on Oprahhhhhhhhhh on Friday.
17. Joey Lawrence/Melissa Joan Hart movies on abcfamily that are sooooooooo predictable. This movie isn't even over yet and I already know what happens.
18. Following a very skinny man who is doing a very nice runway style walk and is singing.
19. My very happy new light blue damask computer wallpaper.
20. Finishing my art show and getting it all hung up!!

(Close up pictures to come)

No comments: