Monday, September 28, 2009

Clothing

Everyone who knows me knows I love my sweatpants.
Side funny story: Taylor was over one day and we were talking with my mom about how I was wearing sweats. He told my mother that he was going to buy me some more sweats for Christmas. She was not ok with this idea.
Anyways, I like to be comfortable.
But here lately I have been feeling the need to dress a little nicer on occasion.
I don't know, sometimes I feel like looking cute when I go to classes.

Once during the summer I had one of those "looking cute" days.
I think I was going out with Taylor or friends or something.
Anyways, I put on my skinny jeans, nice shirt, and off I went.
Well, instead of my mom commenting on how I actually looked decent, she asked me if I was going "goth on her".
Not. Even. Kidding.
This is the outfit I was wearing at the time:
(please ignore the ugliness of our bathroom)

No Momma, I am not "going goth on you".

No comments: