Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ohhh honey.

Here this past summer, I introduced Taylor to my two favorite things: Harry Potter and Twilight.

Now, he didn’t read either of them, but I did get him to go see the new Harry movie and we are in the process of watching the rest.
And I got him to watch Twilight with me, which even I was shocked I could do.

Well, I’m sitting here kinda watching the VMAs (yeah, Kanye is kinda a douche…) when the New Moon trailer comes up.
Woot.
Pretty much the only reason I’m watchin.
Anyways, Taylor sends me a text, and the following text convo goes down:

him: im watchn a new moon trailer on mtv
me: oh i saw. dont worry. looks exciting huh?!
him: yeah it does. edward did.
(note: I think he’s on Team Ed and doesn’t even know it..:))
me: heck yes. you gonna go watch it with me when it comes out??
him: ya so he does die?
me: you’re just gonna have to wait and see if he dies i guess…..
him: i’ll be there.

Sweet.

I managed to not tell him the fate of Eddie Cullen.
Which is surprising, since I like to give away spoilers like crazy.
I feel like if he was with me, he would have gotten it out of me.

No comments: