Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's that time of year again.

A couple of posts back I talked about how I was wanting to cut my hair off. I called up my cousin and she chopped it right off.


Let me just say, it is soooo much easier getting ready in the morning. Little blow drying after I get out of the shower, some straightening of the bangs and sections, and I'm good to go. I am going to have her cut some more though. I want some layers so sometime soon that is going to happen.

Now, with this new haircut I had to come up with some Halloween costumes to go with it. I love Halloween. I don't really think I have anything to do this Halloween, but I enjoy dressing up so maybe I'll just hand out candy to little kids. Or I'll get Amanda talked into dressing up with me too.

Anyways, I've thought up a couple. I like a good cheap costume, so anything that I can make out of the clothing I already have is great. Here we go.


1. Judy Funnie
You know. Doug Funnie's sister. I really do miss this cartoon. But, here's what I need for this:
  • purple dress/vest
  • black leggings
  • black boots
  • purple hat
  • sunglasses
Now, I have a purple dress, black leggings, and sunglasses. I just need the hat and boots. And I've been wanting boots for a while, so this just seems like a good time to get them.


2. Alice Cullen
Have the vest. Can get the plaid. Throw on my skinny jeans and black heels, and I'm good to go in that department. When I get the hair layered I can spike it all out and wear my pale makeup that I already have. This seems like the easiest costume.


Now, for if I want to get really creative, and more than slightly comical...


3. Berries and Cream Lad
This is the picture on my phone.
My little sister provides the best faces for face in hole creations.
If I had the costume, and the balls, I would totes wear this around for a day. But sadly, I don't think it will happen....

No comments: