Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Weird Dream Files: Take 2

I had this dream a few nights ago. When I woke up, I immediately texted Taylor and told him the story. You'll see why.


In my dream, Taylor was in a fraternity. Which is weird for two reasons. A) The college Taylor went to didn't even have fraternities. And 2) I've never looked at him and thought, "hey, I bet you'd make a good frat guy."

But I digress. Back to the story.

So, Taylor was in this frat. And he was going back to the college for some reunion thing. Anyways, he kept texting me about how he was so glad to be back and how he forgot how much he liked his "brothers" and he was having the greatest time ever. And then he told me he was moving to the town his college was in. And he didn't care what anyone thought. And in my dream mind, I thought he was being a big d-bag. I'm pretty sure I said that out loud in the dream. I might have even texted him in the dream telling him he was being a d-bag.

Luna then wakes me up so she could go outside. She has an old lady-doggy bladder. So I let her outside and she does her business and comes back in and I go back to sleep.

And then I have another dream.

In this second dream, I was telling Taylor about how I just had a dream about him being a d-bag. And he's wearing overalls. And has hair quite similar to Darren Criss when he was in A Very Potter Musical. And he's wearing overalls. Did I mention that? Because I think it needs mentioned again. He was wearing overalls!

When I texted Taylor the shortened version of those dreams after I really did wake up, his response was:

"Did you drink before bed?"

And then when I told him I had Baby by The Biebs stuck in my head, he thought I wrote that I was having a baby by The Biebs. Silly dude.

Anyways, maybe I should lay off the wine before bed....

No comments: