Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weird Dream Files

Sometimes I have really strange dreams. I thought I should start recording some of them before they were lost from my brain. Here's volume 1.


Mom, Abby, and I were at some shop that held all kinda of nerd things. Like, toys and crap from nerdy shows and movies and such. Basically, my heaven. The shop had a section devoted to The Wizard of Oz, so we spent a lot of time there. Mom bought me a pair of real ruby slippers. Ones I could actually, for realsies wear. And I was way overjoyed about it.

Before we left the shop, I snuck over to the new Doctor Who area they were just setting up. Since it was a new part of the store, there wasn't a lot there. But they did have little toy daleks, and a toy TARDIS, and some weird phone thing that I'm pretty sure I've never even seen in the show. And also, the dude working that section of the store was dressed like an Ood.


Photobucket

No comments: