Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas pictures.

Here's some happenings from Christmas in picture format:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1. Present wrapping.
2. Abby and Luna bonded.
3. Luna went back to hating Abby again when we added more ribbons to her collar.
4. Santa came.
5. New game at the grandparents' house.
6. Mom got Luna a sweater that made her look really skinny with a large behind.
7. The children unwrapped a whole lotta gifts.
8. Madison (age 5) drew a face on the butt of the Pictionary man.
9. Taylor surprised me with a trip to Florida in April.
Note: that little piece of paper was wrapped in 2 large boxes. (And I just noticed that "Florida" is spelled wrong. Don't even care.)

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whit- I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas! I love the photos and am THRILLED (and jelly) about your trip to WWoHP!!! Take lots of pics so I can live vicariously through you, mkay?

xo obava