Monday, March 9, 2009

Movie Review(s)

Rupert/Rob Movies Volume 1:

So in this first edition of movie reviews, I'll tell you about two great movies, one with Rupert Grint and one with Robert Pattinson: Thunderpants and The Haunted Airman. Let's start with Rupert's.

Thunderpants: Rating: Thumbs up!
The storyline of this move is kinda outrageous. I'm laughing just thinking about it. Pretty much, this kid (I think his name was Patrick) has a problem. A flatulence problem. And he can't control it. Well his friend Alan A. Allen (Rupert) can't smell, so they are good buddies. Alan is really smart too, so he tries to help with the problem by making the "thunderpants". And Farting Boy has this dream to go into space, so Alan tries to help with that too.
It was made right after Rupert was in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, so he is really young. You should probably watch it. I laughed a lot. And Rupert's hair is perm-tastic.

The Haunted Airman: Rating: Thumbs sideways...
So I'm still confused by what was going on in this movie. Robert plays this pilot in the British army and he gets hurt in action and is paralyzed from the waist down. Well his aunt/lover (I know....) sends him to this freaky hospital. Then he starts seeing things and having nightmares and all and the doctor really isn't doing much. Then the ending is really weird. I won't give away the spoilers. I think I'm gonna have to watch it again, and maybe I won't be so confused. You can watch it too.

No comments: