Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wedding Countdown: 9 Months

We are now less than 9 months away from the wedding! Keeping with my usual procrastination habits, we are slowly getting things rounded up.

I'm going to just start picking things up as I find them in stores. We found the perfect basket for our flower girl to carry when I was out shopping with Mom a few weeks ago. The pattern on it matches the lace on my dress awesomely. (Ahh! Gave away a dress hint there..)

Pinterest has been exceptionally helpful in coming up with ideas. Seriously, how did people get and share ideas before?! I'm not going to lie, right now my wedding board is mainly filled with cakes. But the cake has to look good too, right?!! Plus, I like to find awesome decorating ideas, and see how we can mix them up to add our own personal touch.

Last, but certainly not least, we took engagement pictures! This past weekend, when I was home for Taylor's cousin's wedding, my cousin took some pictures for us. We had a really fun time, and she took some great pictures. I've been eying some pretty frames at work here recently, and now I finally have a reason to snag some!







 Next up on my list:
-Bridesmaids dresses!!
-Caterer
-Photographer


Stay tuned for the next update!

No comments: