Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just had to share.

Before I go to bed, I usually read a chapter or two of the book I'm reading. Right now, I am currently rereading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Here is a dream I had last night:


Harry, Ron, Hermione and I were at Dumbledore's house in Godric's Hollow. Except Godric's Hollow was in Utah. Whatever. Anyways, we were looking for something in Dumbledore's house and Death Eaters were out to get us. So we had to be really sneaky. And my wand was dying (apparently it was battery powered), but it wasn't a big deal because we had an extra one that we stole off of a Death Eater.



Anyhooooooo, Imma nerd that dreams about Harry Potter. (btw, this isn't the first time HP has been involved in a dream...) And that is awesome.

Photobucket

No comments: